St. Martin de Porres Parish
4720 Castle Road
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Welcome to the website for the parish of St. Martin de Porres Roman Catholic Church in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- It is our hope that through this website, we will be able to better suit your needs in keeping you up to date with what is happening in our parish.
- Father Peter Pham: Pastor
- Sarah Possberg and Alison Sander: Office Administrators
Weekly Mass Times
Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
(January 19, 2020)
Tuesday - Friday - 8 AM
Saturday - 5 PM
Sunday - 10 AM
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 4 - 4:45 PM
- or by appointment
- Nomination forms for parish council positions are available at the church entrances and on the parish website. If you are nominating someone, please talk to them to ensure they are willing to have their name stand. If you are interested in joining parish council, please let the nomination committee know. Please give some thought as to who could make a contribution to our parish council and parish life.
- Calling all bridge players! St. Martin's CWL is hosting a bridge tournament Saturday, February 15, at St. Martin's Parish Hall. Find a partner and come join the fun! Registration and cost information here.
- Please note: Collection of materials for the Prison Ministry (Friends on the Outside) has been discontinued. Thank you for your participation.
- If you haven’t yet picked up your collection envelopes for the new year, they are still available against the back wall of the church.
- 2020 Missals are in the Gathering Area. A suggested cost recovery is $5.
- Spiritual care at hospitals is still available. Please check out our Spiritual Care page to find out why and how to contact a hospital chaplain.
- January 2020 Calendar
As we enter this period of Ordinary Time, what are the opening words of the first reading?
“The Lord said to me: you are my servant…”
This sets the tone not only for the next several weeks, but for our entire lives as Christians.
We are called to serve the Lord and one another, and in doing so we honor Christ, the Lamb of God.
Thinking Faith Podcast
This is a podcast brought to you by the Archdiocese of Regina where we attempt to navigate this winding road of faith in Jesus Christ so that we might know him more intimately, love him more profoundly and together serve him more deeply in our daily lives. CLICK HERE to listen to the latest episodes.
"We, the Catholic Community of St. Martin de Porres,
centered in the Eucharist, continue to be called to live Gospel values through
love, acceptance, praise and service in keeping with our tradition of social justice."