St. Martin de Porres Parish
4720 Castle Road
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Welcome to the website for the parish of St. Martin de Porres Roman Catholic Church in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- It is our hope that through this website, we will be able to better suit your needs in keeping you up to date with what is happening in our parish.
- Father Peter Pham: Pastor
- Sarah Possberg and Alison Sander: Office Administrators
In today’s Gospel, Christ tells us what the City of God requires of us: We must love one another.
But God does not only demand this; he makes it possible as well. His love is all-sufficient.
We come together here in search of that love.
Weekly Mass Times
Fifth Sunday of Easter
(May 19, 2019)
Tuesday - No Mass
Wednesday - Friday - 8 AM
Saturday - 5 PM
Sunday - 10 AM
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays: 4 - 4:45 PM, or
- by appointment
- The office will be closed for Victoria Day on Monday, and there will be no mass next week on Tuesday morning.
- Tickets for the Cultural Banquet and Fundraiser are available in the gathering area following mass, or at the parish office.
- Information and tickets for the Archdiocese Variety Night are available after mass at both entrances.
- St. Martin de Porres Parish is hiring a Pastoral Assistant. Please check our Employment Opportunities page for more information.
- Spiritual care at hospitals is still available. Please check out our Spiritual Care page to find out why and how to contact a hospital chaplain.
- A Clearer Vision: Capital Project Fundraising Campaign (PDF pamphlet)
- May 2019 Calendar (PDF)
Thinking Faith Podcast
This is a podcast brought to you by the Archdiocese of Regina where we attempt to navigate this winding road of faith in Jesus Christ so that we might know him more intimately, love him more profoundly and together serve him more deeply in our daily lives. CLICK HERE to listen to the latest episodes.
"We, the Catholic Community of St. Martin de Porres,
centered in the Eucharist, continue to be called to live Gospel values through
love, acceptance, praise and service in keeping with our tradition of social justice."