St. Martin de Porres Parish
4720 Castle Road
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Welcome to the website for the parish of St. Martin de Porres Roman Catholic Church in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- It is our hope that through this website, we will be able to better suit your needs in keeping you up to date with what is happening in our parish.
- Father Peter Pham: Pastor
- Sarah Possberg and Alison Sander: Office Administrators
None this week.
Weekly Mass Times
21st Sunday in Ordinary Time
(August 25, 2019)
Tuesday & Thursday - 8 AM
Saturday - 5 PM
Sunday - 10 AM
- By appointment only, over the summer.
- Office and rectory renovations begin on August 19. The office will be closed for up to two weeks during this time, and phone messages will be checked on a daily basis. Please call the office before stopping by.
- The August bulletin was handed out on July 28. The next bulletin will be issued the weekend of August 24, 2019.
- Calling all Bridge players! St Martin's CWL is hosting a bridge tournament Saturday, September 7 in our parish hall. To register, please contact Eileen Gerla, Rita Hengen, or the Parish Office. A sign up sheet for donations is available at both entrances. More information here (PDF).
- St. Martin de Porres Parish is hiring a Pastoral Assistant. Please check our Employment Opportunities page for more information.
- Spiritual care at hospitals is still available. Please check out our Spiritual Care page to find out why and how to contact a hospital chaplain.
- A Clearer Vision: Capital Project Fundraising Campaign (PDF pamphlet)
- July and August 2019 Calendar (PDF)
Thinking Faith Podcast
This is a podcast brought to you by the Archdiocese of Regina where we attempt to navigate this winding road of faith in Jesus Christ so that we might know him more intimately, love him more profoundly and together serve him more deeply in our daily lives. CLICK HERE to listen to the latest episodes.
"We, the Catholic Community of St. Martin de Porres,
centered in the Eucharist, continue to be called to live Gospel values through
love, acceptance, praise and service in keeping with our tradition of social justice."