Share Your Talent and Time
Each Mass requires Lectures, Proclaimers, Eucharistic Ministers, Altar Servers, Ushers, Music and much more.
- Is there something you can offer to help make our weekly celebrations and parish activities happen?
- Do you have some time or a talent you can offer to help the parish thrive?
Complete the involvement form and return it to the office through email, place it in the collections basket at mass, or drop it off at the office.
Each parishioner is asked to complete our survey and return it to the office through email, place it in the collection basket at mass, or drop it off at the office.
Thank you for sharing your time and the many talents God has bestowed on you to make our parish family all it can be.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
If you would like to know more about this ministry and would like to become involved in (knitting, crocheting or praying), please do not hesitate to contact the office.
A Clearer Vision Project
- A Clearer Vision: Capital Project Fundraising Campaign (PDF pamphlet)
- In memory of deceased loved ones, donations may be made through the office. The deceased one's name is then recorded in the book at the front of the Church.
Automatic Debit Authorization Form
For your weekly offering
- Sunday offerings made quick and easy! An alternative way to give Sunday contributions.
- Don't worry about forgetting your envelope when you go to Mass - set up an automatic debit from your account and never worry about forgetting your Sunday offering envelope again. Your offering will come directly out of your account to the parish.
- Auto Debit Form - please print and complete this form and then return it to the office.
- Our library would be happy to receive donations of suitable books to add to our already impressive collection. Please contact the office if you would like to donate books.
- The Knights of Columbus has an annual garage sale at the end of garage sale season. They'll accept anything left over from your own garage sale or basement cleanups, except tires or large furniture. The next sale will be held October 6, 2018. See the bulletin for more information.