St. Martin de Porres Parish
4720 Castle Road
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Welcome to the website for the parish of St. Martin de Porres Roman Catholic Church in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- It is our hope that through this website, we will be able to better suit your needs in keeping you up to date with what is happening in our parish.
- Father Peter Pham: Pastor
- Sarah Possberg and Alison Sander: Office Administrators
No reflection this week.
Weekly Mass Times
16th Sunday in Ordinary Time
(July 21, 2019)
Saturday - 5 PM
Sunday - 10 AM
- By appointment only, over the summer.
- The “Unplanned” movie is the inspiring true story of Abby Johnson, a former director of Planned Parenthood. A Pro-Choice advocate, Abby’s view changed after watching a 13-week-old baby fight for his life against the abortion instruments. The movie will be showing at the Regina Normanview Cineplex Theatre from Friday July 12 until the 18. Tickets will go on sale July 10 and are available through Cineplex or the Regina Pro-Life page. Let’s buy out the theatre and show our support for the preborn!
- The July bulletin was handed out on June 30. The next bulletin will be issued the weekend of July 27, 2019. The daily mass schedule for July and August is included in the July bulletin.
- Parish office hours over the summer will be Monday to Friday, 9 AM to Noon.
- St. Martin de Porres Parish is hiring a Pastoral Assistant. Please check our Employment Opportunities page for more information.
- Spiritual care at hospitals is still available. Please check out our Spiritual Care page to find out why and how to contact a hospital chaplain.
- A Clearer Vision: Capital Project Fundraising Campaign (PDF pamphlet)
- July and August 2019 Calendar (PDF)
Thinking Faith Podcast
This is a podcast brought to you by the Archdiocese of Regina where we attempt to navigate this winding road of faith in Jesus Christ so that we might know him more intimately, love him more profoundly and together serve him more deeply in our daily lives. CLICK HERE to listen to the latest episodes.
"We, the Catholic Community of St. Martin de Porres,
centered in the Eucharist, continue to be called to live Gospel values through
love, acceptance, praise and service in keeping with our tradition of social justice."